We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy as a visitor to our website. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use such information, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
All questions regarding this Policy should be sent by email to email@example.com.
This website collects personal information as required to provide quotes for the provision of services to Clients, and occasionally for marketing and sales campaigns. You may need to provide this website with personal information such as:
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment details (bank or credit/debit card details, or third-party service details, such as PayPal);
- Social media account details.
This website can use such information for:
- processing payments and settlement;
- measuring, improving, and customizing our services;
- so we can contact you about our interaction;
- fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions.
Website log and usage information may include web requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of the request, and cookies that may uniquely identify the browser and/or device you are using. We uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
We also uses information gathered from logs and cookies to monitor website performance, improve website design, functionality, and security, assemble web analytics and activity trends. We retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
This website may also allow third party service performance and retargeting Cookies such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Google Adwords, Facebook Pixel etc. to collect information on your activities on our website and other, unaffiliated sites you may visit. This information is used to provide ads tailored to your interests (behavioral advertising) and to collect information to collect and track the effectiveness of the ads and number of visitors.
It is likely that the default setting for your browser is set to automatically accept cookies. You can, however, choose not to accept cookies through your browser controls, by going to the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. If you would like to learn a little more about changing your browser settings and specifically what cookies are and how they are used look at your browser's help section, FAQ’s.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.We do use this information to better serve you and facilitate your use of our Site. We disclose personally identifying information only to those of our employees, that need that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the services . We may also use your personally identifying information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
We may disclose personal information where:
- required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- we has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of other web visitors, other clients, social media users, or any other persons or organisations connected to with us;
- we has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to our company;
- the information is public, which means it is not protected under GDPR and no right to privacy exists;
- a user has provided consent or with user's direction;
- other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.
We may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
This Policy implies your consent to the transfer of personal data to third parties. Since, our activities are connected in different ways and for various reasons by third parties. We are talking about providers who will be provided with your information only to the extent that they need to provide the services they provide to us. However, some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways (systems) and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to give them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with their privacy policies so that you can understand how these personal data will be processed by these suppliers.
By using this site, you acknowledge that you have reached the age of majority. Site services are not intended for minor users.
We reserve the right to make changes. Changes and clarifications come into force immediately after they are posted on the site. Please view it before using the site.